Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Seeds Came


My seed order from FEDCO came, I'm so excited. When I opened the package it smelled so good, dill seeds are very fragrant! It's be a while before those are planted. I just keep looking at all the seed packages, dreaming of the warm days coming when I can plant them. I will be starting some things inside too. Like all the lovely heirloom tomato seeds that I have. It makes me happy, and a little impatient, just thinking about it! OK, I'm going to go look at my seed packets again. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pat,

Great Picture....now al we need is some sunshine!!!!!

Larry

Unknown said...

Girlfriend...Goddess...Beautiful...I too am loving my seeds.
Peace Love and A nice pc of ass once in awhile...

Check out the West Athens 4th of July Parade page.

Sharon