Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rain, Rain go Away...

Now I like a good thunderstorm as much as anybody (Well maybe not my dog Morgan, she always tried to hide under the bed). A nice sprinkle, or a cleansing rain when the humidity gets too much. And of course i don't want to have to water the plants anymore than I have to, but this rain has really gotten out of control! Three weeks, rain ever day, and several deluges. I'm wondering if I should build a boat! I can't get out to till, or plant. Silly me tried today, and got the tractor stuck in the mud...that was an adventure. Lots of time, effort and a bale of straw later I got it out all by myself!

I just need a few sunny days!

2 comments:

Laurelinn said...

well, at least you didn't have to call someone to help; you are a strong self-sufficient woman! Roar!
Hang in there...but maybe look up those ark plans!

Michelle Hawkins-Thiel said...

I would love to see a photo. Chicks on Tractors are awesome!!!